Medium-Term Management Plan
Medium-Term Management Plan 23-25
- ・Complete structural reform towards stock business by FY2022 and move back into a phase of expanding performance.
- ・Significantly increase the number of store openings and pitches from the mid-term plan 23-25, with the clear understanding that the storage business is the growth driver behind this increase in store openings.
- ・Steadily improve profit margins along with sales and aim to achieve 20% operating profit margin as soon as possible.
Store Opening Strategy
- ・Build a nationwide database of store openings to significantly improve the accuracy of store openings.
- ・Aim to increase the number of stores to about 200,000 rooms (an increase of 100,000 rooms from current levels) in the next 7 years by accelerating store openings.
- ・Strengthen the sales structure in preparation for the acceleration of store openings.
- ・In addition to containers, strengthen store openings of storage mini and urban-style building intranks.
|Number of new locations※Excluding canceled contracts||2,915||4,700||10,400||14,000|
Arealink will develop services and products to improve customer satisfaction.
- ・To become a convenient and familiar presence like a convenience store, implement continuous service improvement and product development.
- ・Introduce a new design for containers that has a sense of cleanliness and harmony with housing.
- ・Adopt a new design that coordinates the entire interior and exterior for storage mini.
Land Rights Consolidation Business (Leased Land)
- ・Steadily increase sales and profits by shifting from “quantity to quality”.