Differentiation in self-storage
Continue to invest in IT systems.
Industry-first Speed 3-Minute Contract system streamlines contract procedures and enhances customer satisfaction.
Strengthen brand power.
Install LED signage to raise brand awareness.
Expand the number of self-storage locations
Establish sales offices specializing in opening self-storage locations, and accelerate the speed of location openings in regional areas.
Status of Hello Storage Locations
Storage locations in 40 of Japan's 47 prefectures
(as of December 2017)
Medium-Term Management Plan
Establishing a corporate brand
- We will establish our corporate and visual identities and promote marketing and communication strategies for Arealink.
Data mining with POS
- We will consolidate the data accumulated through our business activities and make effective use of AI and big data to pursue measures for even quicker, more efficient business operation.
Establishing an absolutely advantageous position in the self-storage market
- The storage business, which is our core business, boasts an average annual growth rate of 19.2% for net sales. We will further increase our market share in this field to establish an absolutely advantageous position in the market.
Management based on a high level of professionalism
- We improve our businesses with added value. We will create a system for ensuring even greater productivity.
Increasing visibility with enhanced PR activities
- We will strengthen the power of our brand and further enhance our PR activities in an effort to increase the visibility of Arealink.
All of our departments are highly specialized in their respective fields, with each striving to be the best in Japan.
We endeavor to post \10 billion in ordinary income and have 100 employees by 2025. We also aim to achieve \100 million in ordinary income per employee. We will globally expand our businesses with a management style that combines the logic of Western countries with the care and meticulousness of Japan.